Use appropriated images (from http://jhave.tumblr.com/ ) to form stacked trptychs with Cantonese and English words in gaps between the images (see https://ello.co/jhave2 for examples and sample phrases) .
Same technique for remixing the images and words from http://jhavehk.tumblr.com/ Example : healer image uses title of photo beneath it. Stanzas could go on either side.
Similar technique for words from https://twitter.com/jhave2 . Note: tweets since November 2014 are stored here in a doc file that automatically appends recent tweets. No images needed. Professional translation required.
- Use some sort of automated extraction to download all of these sites.
- Use batch auto-translate to perform rough english-to-cantonese
- Dynamic load images
- Dynamic resize
- Simple animation slides
- Dynamic text
- Randomize load but empty array (see every image and every text before repeat)
- Interactive trigger to shuffle image-text
- Add soundtrack from https://glia.bandcamp.com/ (experiment in consultation with Jhave)
- Long-range goal (Jhave + Leoson todo together) : run machine-learning python script to extract patterns in text ( see http://bdp.glia.ca/t-sne-classification-of-10557-poems/ ) and a similar script to analyze images. Then dynamic load based on proximity.